Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Friends are Forever...Our Trip to Ohio




Molly is on the left and Sydney is on the right.
They were excited to dress in matching outfits and take pictures together. Having fun...together again.

I took Sydney up to Ohio to visit one of her best friends, Molly, from her orphanage in China. Molly was adopted several months before her and has missed her ever since. She was so happy to see her again but both girls had to adjust to seeing each other in such a different way. They both spoke English, had families now, had new names, and even looked a little different. They soon picked up where they left off and had a great time.
The internet is such an amazing thing and I am thankfulthat we have the means to locate friends from Sydney's past and will be able to maintain friendships.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Isn't the internet great??

How exciting that Sydney was able to see a friend from the past. I hope they are able to meet often. :-)

Ashley and Mike said...

What a great trip. The pictures of the girls are wonderful! I bet they had a blast.