I just had to upload this video of Sydney dancing. She dances all the time and she is very serious about it. She has no clue what she is doing but she sure is having a lot of fun!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you have to put her in a creative dance class- she is an amzing child- this video is hysterical. My daughter is the same (at 3.5) and I just put her in a dance class and it is amzing how good it is for her. If I could have a girl just like Sydney I would adopt an older child- she is the sweetest child ever...
Sydney FuXia was born in Guangxi, China and was united with her Forever Family in June 2008 at the age of 6 years old. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and we are truly blessed. We are now traveling back to China to adopt another 9 year old girl. We hope others who read this blog are inspired to adopt older children.
5 comments:
you have to put her in a creative dance class- she is an amzing child- this video is hysterical. My daughter is the same (at 3.5) and I just put her in a dance class and it is amzing how good it is for her.
If I could have a girl just like Sydney I would adopt an older child- she is the sweetest child ever...
she is def having fun!! love it.
My husband and I laughed so hard! How adorable-she's got the moves!-Amy
Too adorable!
Lisa (Liska)
OMG!! I love watching her, she sure puts a huge smile on my face. I can't wait for my Gotcha day. Sydney is lovely!!!
Sandra
Post a Comment