
How to use the Digital Video Recorder better known as Tivo. She LOVES to rewind EVERYTHING we are watching! We constantly hear "hey guys, let me show you the funny part again" or "hey guys, let's watch it again". We try are best to keep the remote from her now but she is way too smart for us.








2 comments:
Your Sydney is a little doll! I noticed you live in Texas...we are fellow Texans :-). Not sure where in TX you live but we live fairly close to the Dallas area. We just returned from China in November 2008 with #5 but #2 from China, the older 3 are no longer living at home. Our oldest is a Kindergarten teacher and the other 2 are still in college. Our daughter from China, Vivian Josephine, we call her Vivi Jo just turned 5 and she reminds me so much of your Sydney, their enegry and their love for life. My son from China is 3 and we adopted him in Sept of 2007. I know I have shared a lot but I just got so excited when I saw you were from TX. I enjoy meeting families that have adopted, especially from China, that might be close enough to get to know. Anyway feel free to hop over to my blog and see my sweet babies.
Kim
Oh no! I hope Grace doesn't figure that out for a couple of more years :)
Terrye in FL
Post a Comment