Friday, March 27, 2009

Rodeo Day at School: Sydney the Cow"boy"!

















Today was rodeo day at Sydney's school. She was so excited to wear all her new cowboy gear and bring her stick horse to school. It was lots of fun playing games and running around with friends.
I will post the rest of the scrapbook collages later. I took WAY too many good pictures and now I have my work cut out for me!

4 comments:

meggie (: said...

Hello (: I've come across your blog a few times off of Kristin's at A Family is Forever. Would you mind if I added you to my favorite blogs? I love reading your blog and looking at your scrapbook pages!

Meggie (:

sageyaks said...

SHE'S SUCH A NATURAL. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Stephanie said...

Maggie,

Sure I don't mind at all! I love sharing my blog because I love advocating for adopting older children. Our experience has been amazing!

Thanks!
Stephanie

Stephanie said...

oops! I meant to type "Meggie"!

Stephanie