




FIRST DISREGARD THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES...MY SCANNER IS HORRIBLE AND DOES NOT DO THEM JUSTICE.I am sure many of you have been on a cruise but for those who have not traveled on Royal Caribbean... they are all about pictures. We have only sailed on Royal Caribbean so I have no comparison but we love this line.
They take pictures all the time and have portrait stations set up before each dinner. I LOVE these and enjoy taking pictures. The problem is when you go to pay for them...OUCH! They are expensive and how can you resist them when they look like this?
Sydney is such a natural when it comes to posing for pictures. It doesn't matter if she is in a terrible mood...when someone says smile...she turns on her charm which is immediately extinguished when she sees the flash and hears the click. It is pretty funny to watch her in action.








2 comments:
The photos are so good! I love the one with you and Sydney together...so sweet.
And, we love RC, too!
We did Carnival this summer and they also take lots of pictures. I agree -- OUCH when you see the price, but resisting is futile. Kate just lights up when a camera comes into view.
susan and kate
Tampa, fl
Post a Comment