Thanks to Adele at http://www.blessedkids.com/, I was able to obtain a few more pictures of our daring daughter. It means so much just to see her cute little face while we wait to travel to China.
Note: She is wearing clothes we sent her in ALL of her pictures including the fairy costume and bunny ears!!! I am so glad to know that she is receiving all of our gifts.








4 comments:
She looks so happy..I'll bet she knows you are coming!!!!!!!
OMG....look at her smile!!! I agree she knows MOMMY is coming for her. I have the chills right now!! I cant wait to show Channing these. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!
HUGS!!
Sydney is so beautiful and how great to receive these pictures! I just read your post on RQ and I had a feeling you used Adele. She is awesome, I don't know how she does it, but she also got us 7 more pictures of our daughter while we waited. Those photos are priceless and well worth the small fee. Since we don't have a lot of photos from that time in her young life, every photo helps.
I love the first outfit Sydney has on. She is one happy sweet princess. :)
Hugs,
Jonni
Congrats! Your daughter is so cute! We just returned home with our daughter who is 4! You are about to have a wonderful journey...
~Rebecca
Post a Comment