Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sydney is OK!


Thanks everyone for all of your concern for the safety of our daughter. I have been assured that her orphanage is unharmed. They most likely felt the earthquake but did not sustain injury. I am so thankful that our daughter is far enough away from the disaster area.

I am praying for all of the people, orphanages, and panda reserve that were affected and if you would like to help in any way please click HERE.
Thank you so much for all of your support!





3 comments:

Tao's Mommy said...

I'm so glad Sydney & Wuzhou is OK. I heard that everyone is fine too!!! I have some info for you....I will email you!!!

JMCS said...

Hi Stephanie,

I just saw your link on RQ and just wanted to say "hi" and tell you what a beautful daughter you have. Sydney is going to love her new family and her room. What a great job you did on the letters too! I wish you best of luck on your journey. Enjoy the time in China becsuse it flies by way too fast.

Hugs,
Jonni

Michelle said...

Thank goodness! What a horrible event.