We took Sydney to a pro soccer game since she will be starting soccer soon. She loves soccer and really enjoyed the game. She was so excited to wear a soccer jersey that we bought at Target...too cute!
Soccer is big at our house! Alex actually went to a Dallas game last year when his best friend still lived there. My uncle did the statue at the main entrance of the park (I think that's where it's located).
I hope Sydney has great fun playing soccer!!! Both big kids play for our county and school. Anna Grace tried playing last year but couldn't follow directions so I made her leave the team. :-)
Sydney FuXia was born in Guangxi, China and was united with her Forever Family in June 2008 at the age of 6 years old. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and we are truly blessed. We are now traveling back to China to adopt another 9 year old girl. We hope others who read this blog are inspired to adopt older children.
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun.
Soccer is big at our house! Alex actually went to a Dallas game last year when his best friend still lived there. My uncle did the statue at the main entrance of the park (I think that's where it's located).
I hope Sydney has great fun playing soccer!!! Both big kids play for our county and school. Anna Grace tried playing last year but couldn't follow directions so I made her leave the team. :-)
Post a Comment