She is so adorable and seems to have quite the outgoing personality.
I found out about your blog thru the AOK-China2 yahoo group and have followed since you were in China. It looks like she has opened up quite a bit over the last few months. I hope all is well.
Are you using a digital scrapbook program to make the 3 pages shown in this post? If so which program are you using?
Best wishes, Kelly O'Rourke www.easttowestorourke.com
Sydney FuXia was born in Guangxi, China and was united with her Forever Family in June 2008 at the age of 6 years old. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and we are truly blessed. We are now traveling back to China to adopt another 9 year old girl. We hope others who read this blog are inspired to adopt older children.
2 comments:
She is so adorable and seems to have quite the outgoing personality.
I found out about your blog thru the AOK-China2 yahoo group and have followed since you were in China. It looks like she has opened up quite a bit over the last few months. I hope all is well.
Are you using a digital scrapbook program to make the 3 pages shown in this post? If so which program are you using?
Best wishes,
Kelly O'Rourke
www.easttowestorourke.com
These pictures are just so precious!!!! I love pumpkin patch pictures!
Post a Comment