Madagascar 2 opened last night and we were there front and center to see it. Madagascar 2 is a movie that Sydney has wanted to see since she first came home. She saw a preview for the movie when I took her to see Kung Fu Panda (her first movie theater experience). She has talked about it for the last 4 months and we were glad to finally take her to see it. She refers to it as the "Move it Move it movie" because of the song. We watched the first Madagascar again last weekend when she had a friend over and they loved dancing to the song at the end of the movie. I think I played it 20 times for them!SHE LOVED IT and quickly asked when she could see it again.
Next up is the movie Bolt but I personally cannot wait for Twilight!








1 comment:
I'm with you there--I'm actually considering going in late on Friday morning just so I can see Twilight when it opens at 12:01 am!
Post a Comment