



I am fortunate to have many pictures of Sydney while she lived in China. I have many from when she was younger but they are in a book that is being translated. Please do not forget to donate to my fundraising project for her orphanage if you plan to. They really want and need a new playground for the children and a medical room. I know things are really tight right now but I am really hoping to at least raise half of the money needed by the end of the year.
Please visit: http://www.helpwuzhou.blogspot.com/ or click on the link on the right of the screen for mor information.








2 comments:
These pictures are priceless memories for your daughter. It's fantastic that you have them.
Hi Stephanie,
I was wondering around blogland this afternoon and happily came upon yours. Your daugthers are beautiful!
I am touched that you were blessed with an older child, she is precious with a smile as wide as a mile!
Thank you for sharing her story. The love just radiates from her face!
Hugs,
Ivy
Post a Comment