Sydney loves the gingerbread man story and she walks around saying "you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man". She was thrilled to make gingerbread men cookies and also loved sneaking bites of the icing. Every time I looked over at her she was eating icing in one way or another. She never actually ate her cookies but they more for display anyway. Yes, I helped on a few and we made one for each of us. Sunday, December 7, 2008
Gingerbread Man
Sydney loves the gingerbread man story and she walks around saying "you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man". She was thrilled to make gingerbread men cookies and also loved sneaking bites of the icing. Every time I looked over at her she was eating icing in one way or another. She never actually ate her cookies but they more for display anyway. Yes, I helped on a few and we made one for each of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment