

This weekend is the Adventure Princess Campout!!
Adventure Princess is a program through the YMCA that is for father and daughters. They have meetings, campouts, and do various activities throughout the year. Sydney's group named themselves the "Butterfly Princesses"...I thought Sydney and her dad were going to vomit but their name is what it is.
Sydney was so excited to go camping and spend some time with daddy. I am looking forward to a weekend of relaxation but I will miss my little girl so much!
Have Fun!!!








3 comments:
I love your blog...What a very creative way to capture all the memories for your precious daughter.....Do you use a certain program, you wouldn't mine sharing the name?
Hi Stephanie, Your little girl is just beautiful!
I saw your posts awhile back on R!Q about your questions. And I have to say the resemblance is uncanny! Wow! Looks like you all had a great time reuniting the girls. How special!
If I may ask, how in the world do you get all of your pages done?! They are so great! I really need to get back at my digital scrapping! WAY BEHIND!
Thanks for sharing!
Leslie (Hopingfor08)
just noticed dad's shirt, nice!
Post a Comment