
Sydney's first Christmas was nothing less than magical. She woke up around 7:45am (we were already up because we were too excited) and was so excited that Santa came to her house! She scanned the room and then went upstairs to get her older brothers and sister out of bed. It was wonderful to watch her open all of her gifts and of course I am not in any of the pictures since I was the photographer. I always forget to have someone else take some of me in all the action. We had 2 video cameras running the whole morning, so I will try to get some shots from that and post some video soon.
Sydney asked Santa Claus for a guitar and a power wheels truck for Christmas. She was so excited when she opened the guitar but looked a little disappointed when she had opened all of her gifts and she did not get the truck. We had everyone help us bring the many trash bags out to the garage. She couldn't believe it... there was her truck!!! Santa must have built it in the garage while she slept. He took his milk and cookies out there and tools were everywhere!
Of course, that was her favorite toy and she is now an experienced driver.
















2 comments:
how wonderful!
This was our Gwen's first Christmas too...it was VERY magical for her!! Sidney is beautiful, look at that smile!!
Susan
Post a Comment