
Sydney loves to pick out her own clothes but we tend to disagree on what looks good. On Fridays I let her pick out whatever she wants to wear as part of the Fashion Challenge Friday from one of my favorite blogs. This is what she chose today. I wish she would at least humor me with girl clothes...nope!
A mix of all of her favorite outfits!








6 comments:
I think she looks cool!! She is a beauty too.
They change. My little one use to be a toughie til she became a princess - and she's never looked back!
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com
She is adorable. I have one that dresses just like that and one that is a total princess :)
Love the monkeys too!
When I saw this outfit, I thought of hip-hop!
:)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Oh my gosh, that is one seriously fun and funky outfit! Love it, and love the look.
I'm giggling here because I'm a tomboy momma surviving a girly girl! Isn't it funny how they stretch us?
She pulls the look off well!!! I love her room! It is so cute!!!
Post a Comment