This is the BEST vieo that I have ever seen. I am instantly in love with your little girl. I can't imagine how you all felt when she came off the elevator and said Hi Mommy. Too cute. I love how she hugged the other mom too since your family is so big.
Sydney FuXia was born in Guangxi, China and was united with her Forever Family in June 2008 at the age of 6 years old. She has been a wonderful addition to our family and we are truly blessed. We are now traveling back to China to adopt another 9 year old girl. We hope others who read this blog are inspired to adopt older children.
2 comments:
This is the BEST vieo that I have ever seen. I am instantly in love with your little girl. I can't imagine how you all felt when she came off the elevator and said Hi Mommy. Too cute. I love how she hugged the other mom too since your family is so big.
Ashley
MCC 6-26-07
www.alegacyofhopeblogspot.com
CCAI yahoo group
Absolutley adorable.
She is a beautiful little girl.
Congratulations to you and your family
Lisa
Post a Comment