Today was the happiest day of my life. Today went better than we could have ever imagined. She walked off of the elevator and yelled "mama"! She then ran over and gave us all BIG hugs. We have been playing non-stop and we all love her so much.
She sure is a tiny little thing but makes up for it in energy!
I will post more but when I have time but here are a few pictures.








16 comments:
Dear Stephanie,
Don't cry, we are doing that in Holland for you after seeing the pics and reading your story. This is so wonderful for you all! We wish you a beautiful time!
Rene, Mariska and Joelle, waiting for Yenthe (Wu Mkiao Fang)
OMG Steph...CONGRATULAIONS MOMMY!!! I bet today seems like a dream to you. It went perfect!! Sydney is so happy and of course you are all glowing too. I cannot believe you got Cai Wen of the SWI to bring you Syd. I havent seen him in many pictures at all lately. Channing talked non-stop after we got off SKYPE this morning.
AGAIN, CONGRATS Steph!!! Being a MOMMY is the greatest gift in the world. Your little Wuzhou Wonder will make you laugh always....they are such a delight & PERFECT!!!
I can't wait to meet her! I am so happy for the whole Dr. Raccasi family. Liz and I have her one more outfit so you need to bring her up to the office so we are able to meet her and give it to her directly! She's gorgeous and you two will be perfect for her! I was crying reading this!
Nicole Gregory * Liz Hussey
well, that looks like it couldn't have gone better! she is beautiful and i'm so happy with how happy everybody is! congratulations on your daughter!
love, amy
Hello new family!
You are all probably sleeping now after such an exciting day. Sydney looks just beautiful and happy! These Wuzhou girls certainly have spunk, don't they! I was sorry to see that Ms. Li wasn't there - Molly has nice memories of her. Enjoy your time becoming a new family.
Tina and Molly
OMG, Stephanie...that picture of her exiting the elevator brought tears to my eyes! She is an absolute DOLL! I know it won't be for a while but we can't wait to meet her!!! Have fun at Disney!
Hugs,
Nina McElroy
Awwww! How sweet, what a blessing! the pictures tell the whole story. Congratulations!
I just discovered your blog about a week ago, and had to tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your new family is beautiful, and I'm thrilled for you! Thanks for letting us follow your journey.
Jen
Hi again-
Molly says Sydney looks very happy!! She is now sad that she only has one brother ): !! She also says she has "pretty" clothes. Hope things are going well. By the way, did Sydney bring a phone with her (a Barbie phone was given to Molly on Gotcha Day)?
Molly and Tina
How wonderful!! I love the pictures of Sydney with the family---especially her big brothers and sister. I am so glad that it worked out to take your teens. What a great family experience!
Kristin
CCAI WC mom
This is the best post I think I've ever read! The look of joy on her face has made my day! You all look so happy and you have lifted my spirits so much! The waiting is so hard and it really helps to see the joyful gotcha days!
Congratulations! She is really adorable, and it is good to see how happy you all are.
Syndey looks like she has been in your family since the very beginning! She has a smile to light up a room! Thank you so much for sharing your special day!
What a beautiful smile!!!!
Congratulations - this was a very special day for all of you, and I'm glad that her transition started on such a happy note :-))
Beautiful family!
Barb
We all are so happy for you guys and we hope to see you all very soon! Your pictures look great and it's hard not to cry tears of happiness when we see them!
Love,
Lucy, Sarah, Mary, Janice, Doug, and Pat!
Just linked over from AOK. Your daughter is an absolute doll! Congratulations!
Post a Comment