





Well, we are packed up and ready to leave. Well, almost. Sydney has been begging to go swimming since she woke up this morning and we couldn't resist her cute little face. So, Andrew and Dad took her to the pool one last time. So, I am sitting here waiting for them to finish so we can pack the wet suits and get ready to head for the airport.
We are counting on Benadryl to help us with the long flight. (Sydney sneezed a few times today... HeHe well actually she did so we feel that our actions will be justified)
The weather is gorgeous here today and I swear it looks just like Hawaii. We wish we could go to the downtown city area but we just do not have the time.








1 comment:
Safe travels home!!! I hope your flight home goes MUCH better than mine did. Gravol also works like a charm...LOL!!
I cant wait to talk to you....we will have to talk one night next week. Next friday we are off on a holiday for a week so hopefuly you will be over the jet lag (its nasty on the way home) within a few days!!!
Talk soon and THANK YOU so much for sharing your journey with us!!!
Welcome HOME SYDNEY....WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment